Join us for an inspiring evening of creative alignment and connection fueled by the New Moon energy. This event is free and you can register here.
The new moon is a wonderful time to set intentions and launch new creative projects. New moons happen once a month and signify the beginning of a new cycle, which many think as "a cosmic reset." Connecting to these lunar energies can provide grounding and a sense of direction.
Our agenda includes a brief discusson about New Moon energy and how it allows us to move forward with our creative intentions. We will then focus on self-reflecting questions that will be provided prior to the session to help us determine what habits, blocks, or other barriers to our creativity that we will leave behind. You will set intentions for your creative practice and create affirmations that you can use for the next 30 days going into 2021. The session will end with a guided meditation to seal our intentions.
A worksheet (optional) with reflection questions will be provided at least 24 hours prior to the event as well as a Zoom link.
To ensure a successful event, please consider having the following ready prior to our session:
1. Find a quiet, sacred space to participate where you won't be disturbed.
2. Pen and paper or journal (or worksheet) on hand.
3. Intentions that you want to set for your creative practice for the next 30 days.
2. A nourishing beverage ( non alcoholic) (optional)
3. Candle (optional)
4. Your favorite uplifting scent via essential oils or incense (optional)
5. An object that may represents your current creative project or intention (a book, a piece of art, a manuscript, photograph, etc.). You may also decide to select a crystal or another sacred object.
6. Good positive vibes .
NOTE: Participants will not be allowed in the session 10 minutes after the start time to ensure that we maintain the integrity of the space for everyone participating.
This sacred time is a gift for you to help you move forward with your creative goals and start 2021 focused and ready to create.
Space is limited. Register here by December 12, 2020.